Thursday, April 23, 2015

Journal 1


 2/1/2015

 

 Dear, Ms,Nargiza

  

       Hi! My name is Anning li, I ‘m glad to be in your class. First let me tell you something about myself. I moved to America four years ago and English is my second language, so I may have accent when I speak, but I will force myself to speak and put it into practical. I ‘m afraid to write because i ‘ll make very basic mistakes such as missing letter or forget capitalized. Also I knew that grammar, punctuation and sentence structure are my main weaknesses. I hope after attend this class my skill will improve, in order to fulfill this goal i will corporate with you and finish all reading and writing assignments.  One more thing, please tell me if i made any errors on grammar and etc... Because that’s how i ‘ll improve. Thank you!!!!!

 

 

 

                                                 Yours sincerely

                                                    Anning li

No comments:

Post a Comment