Thursday, May 7, 2015

journal 6


Anning li

Professor matyakubova

Journal #6

 

 

    Raw material by Jane Masher was so impressive and remarkable. It personally gives me a lot of courage for overcomeing obstacles in life. I found that nothing is impossible by knowing the achievemrnt of some inmates. Especially when Jane mentions how some inmates are so intelligent that they can even become a CEO or officers of a company. I was thinking that if those inmates could regret for what they have done and get a second chance, they can be somebody. Indeed, some of them did success. They have not different than a normal people and people sometimes make mistakes.

   Often times, I felt that I have many disadvantages as a new immigrant. After knowing the condition of those inmates have, I see myself as lucky one because we have bright classrooms with high technology. By reading the experience of some inmates, I found significant of education. It is something that worth a lifetime to pursue of. No matter where you are and how bad the condition are, should not be excuses for not learning.

The article was admirable. It ignites my passion and inspires me to be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment