Thursday, May 7, 2015

journal 9


Anning Li

Professor Matyakubova

English 201

Journal #9

                       Genetically Modified Foods

  The research paper written by student was well structure, and the topic was interesting. In the fast developing country, people care more and more about eating healthy and stay in shape. But one thing can really shock them, the so called “healthy food” are mostly produce in lab, and with lots chemical in it. While customers spend high price for those junk food, they are also accumulating the poison within their body.

   I like the topic very much, it is fun and yet prevailing. People have right to know what are they eating. This research paper reveals many secrets by using scientific experiences and results, which is persuasive. The facts about GM food was shocking, I never know the impact of eating GM food until I read the article. It is terrifying and yet many people are still paying high prices for GM food because most of the GM food are delicious. This article advocates people to avoid of GM food, and remains us the harmful effects of GM food.

No comments:

Post a Comment